The work of Audubon’s Seabird Institute is steeped in the magic of Hog Island Audubon Camp. Generations have found friendship, solace, and even healing here – something our weary world needs right now.
All campers must sign and adhere to our 2024 Camper Guidelines. This will include Health and Safety Guidelines and our Cancellation Policy.
2024 CAMP SCHEDULE
We are transitioning our 2024 camp registration software to Camp Docs, the same platform we use for camper paperwork. If you should have questions about registering, please contact our Office Coordinator, Lindsy Buckland, at 207-360-8353 ext.103. Sponsoring organizations - we hope to have a new plan in place for 2024 - stay tuned!
2024 Camp Session Dates:
- Puffin Day Trips: May 20, 2024 and June 6, 2024
- Spring Migration & Monhegan Island: May 26–31, 2024
- Puffin Exploration: June 2–6, 2024
- Joy of Birding: June 9-14, 2024
- Coastal Maine Bird Studies for Teens One: June 9-14, 2024
- Coastal Maine Bird Studies for Teens Two: June 16-21, 2024
- Field Ornithology: June 16-21, 2024
- Mountains to Sea Birding for Teens: June 23-28, 2024
- Photography of Maine Birds and Landscapes: July 7–12, 2024
- Arts & Birding - Sketching & Painting: July 7–12, 2024
- Sharing Nature: An Educator’s Week: July 14–19, 2024
- Family Camp I: August 4–9, 2024
- Family Camp II: August 11–16, 2024
- Birds of Maine Islands: A Service Week: September 1–6, 2024
- Fall Migration & Monhegan One: September 8–13, 2024
- Fall Migration & Monhegan Two: September 15–20, 2024
Costa Rica Teen Camp is sold out for 2024: Click here to learn more and join the waitlist
NOTE: Audubon reserves the right to alter itineraries, instructors and particular arrangements, or to substitute similar itineraries or arrangements, at no penalty. If Audubon cancels a session, it will issue full refunds of all deposits or payments to the paid participants.