- Is this a self-paced course and when do we get the materials?
After purchasing online you are emailed a weblink which will direct you to the program website and password. This is a self-paced program.
- How long do we have the course lectures and materials?
These materials are available to you to view with no expiration.
- What exactly do I get for my payment?
Ten video lectures (varying in length) and four bonus Labs (15-30 minutes long) from Hog Island Audubon Camp instructors. Review quizzes and reading materials accompany each lecture.
- Are their scholarships for this program?
There is a discount for earlybird registrations but no scholarships are provided.
- What ages is this course appropriate for?
This course is appropriate for all ages, including children and teens with a passion for birds. This is a self-paced program and the lectures and review quizzes can be viewed repeatedly.
- How do we navigate back to the main course page from the lecture pages?
To navigate back to the maine course landing page you can click on "Online Programs" link at the top of each lecture page.
- Who do I contact if I have a problem accessing the materials or lectures?
For questions regarding registration contact the Manager of the Project Puffin Visitor Center and Online Store at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-596-5566. If calling, please leave a voicemail and Susie will return your call.
- Do you provide refunds?
We do not provide refunds for this course.
- How do I give this course as a gift?
You can buy the course online using their email. All weblinks will be sent to them directly to access the course.
- Is there a deadline for registering?
This is an open course with no deadline but special "earlybird" pricing does have a deadline of early May.
- What is the registration fee?
The cost of the program is $125 with no expiration.