Spaces still available! When registering online, type in the code "SNOWBIRD" to receive $25 off through Feb. 15th (excluding Road Scholar programs).
Visit our programs page for more information on each session, then click on your program of choice to link to its online registration:
- Maine Seabird Biology and Conservation, June 1-6
- Joy of Birding, June 8-13
- Field Ornithology, June 15-20 SOLD OUT
- Coastal Maine Bird Studies for Teens June 15-20 SOLD OUT
- Coastal Maine Bird Studies for Teens, June 22-27 SOLD OUT
- Arts and Birding, June 22-27
- Raptor Rapture, July 13-18 **NEW**
- Chapter Leadership Week, July 13-18
- Sharing Nature: An Educator's Week, July 20-25 SOLD OUT
- Family Camp, August 12-17 SOLD OUT
- Maine Seabird Biology and Conservation, Sept. 7-12
- Fall Migration and Monhegan Island, Sept. 14-19
If a program is full or your desired housing option is not available (e.g. a single room), you may add your name to the wait list. There are always cancellations for programs, so we strongly encourage the use of the wait list. You may also contact the registrar to be on the wait list at email@example.com.
Register by mail
If you are paying by check or prefer to register by mail using a credit card, you may download and print a registration form. Please do not send credit card information by email (use online enrollment option for credit cards or call with credit card number). Make checks payable to National Audubon Society.
Register by phone
Call (607) 257-7308 ext 14 to register by phone with your credit card. For Maine Seabird Biology and Conservation (Road Scholar), call 800-454-5768.
Adult participants must be 18 or older. For the teen session, teens must be 14-17 years old. Family camp is for children ages 8-12 and at least one adult guardian. Participants in all programs must be in good health and able to climb in and out of small boats, and over slippery seaweed. Call to discuss age 13 campers and with any questions about age limits.
See Frequently Asked Questions and Lodging for more information about accommodations, travel, food, and life on the island. Check out a sample daily schedule and read about selected field trips to get a feel for Hog Island programs.
For more information contact the registrar:
(607) 257-7308 ext 14 (NY office Oct. - May)
(207) 529-5148 (Maine office June - Sept.)