2015 Registrations open October 15th! Spaces available! When registering online, type in the code "EARLYBIRD" to receive $50 off through December 15th (excluding Road Scholar programs).
Visit our programs page for more information on each session, then click on your program of choice to link to its online registration:
- Maine Seabird Biology and Conservation, May 31 to June 5
- Breaking Into Birding, May 31 to June 5
- Joy of Birding, June 7 to 12
- Field Ornithology, June 14 to 19
- Coastal Maine Bird Studies for Teens June 14 to 19
- Hands-on Bird Science, June 21 to 26
- Coastal Maine Bird Studies for Teens, June 21 to 26 SOLD OUT
- Arts and Birding, July 12 to 17
- Raptor Rapture, July 12 to 17
- Sharing Nature: An Educator's Week, July 19 to 24
- Family Camp, August 11 to 16
- Maine Seabird Biology and Conservation, September 6 to 11
- Living on the Wind: Fall Migration and Monhegan Island, September 13 to 18
If a program is full or your desired housing option is not available (e.g. a single room), you may add your name to the wait list. There are always cancellations for programs, so we strongly encourage the use of the wait list. You may also contact the registrar to be on the wait list at email@example.com.
If you are paying by check or prefer to register by mail using a credit card, you may download and print a registration form. Please do not send credit card information by email (use online enrollment option for credit cards or call with credit card number). Make checks payable to National Audubon Society.
Register by phone
Call (607) 257-7308, ext. 2, to register by phone with your credit card. For Maine Seabird Biology and Conservation (Road Scholar), call 800-454-5768.
Adult participants must be 18 or older. For the teen session, teens must be 14-17 years old. Family camp is for children ages 8-12 and at least one adult guardian. Participants in all programs must be in good health and able to climb in and out of small boats, and over slippery seaweed. Call to discuss age 13 campers and with any questions about age limits.
Questions: For questions regarding programs, registration, lodging or meals, contact the Audubon Camp registrar. Additional information about accommodations can be found on the lodging and frequently asked questions pages. Check out a sample daily schedule and read about selected field trips to get a feel for Hog Island programs.
(607) 257-7308, ext 2 (NY office Oct. - May)
(207) 529-5148 (Maine office June - Sept.)